INCI Name: Ascorbyl Glucoside
Chemical Name: AA2G, Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside
CAS No.: 129499-78-1
EINECS No. : ---
Molecular Formula: C12H18O11
Molecular Weight: 338.26
White, cream-colored powder / crystalline powder without odor
3. 1) Identification of ascorbic acid
The color of solution disappears immediately.
4. 2) Identification of glucose
5. 3) Identification of AA-2G
Characteristic absorption recognized at around wave number 3300cm-1, 1770cm-1, 1700cm-1, 1110cm-1 and 1060cm-1.
6. Melting Point ºC:
7. Specific Rotation [α]20 D :
8. Purity :
9. 1) Appearance of solution
10. 2) Color phase (5% solution, 400nm, 10mm):
11. 3) Heavy metals (as Pb) ppm:
12. 4) Arsenic (as As2O3) ppm:
13. 5) Free ascorbic acid and free glucose %:
0.1 max each
14. Loss on drying (1g, 105°C, 2 hours) %:
15. Residue on ignition % :
16. Assay %:
Speeding up the blemishing of already formed melanin on the skin surface,
soothing wrinkles to give the skin with firmness and resilience.
help to correct uneven skin tone. It brings the benefits of strong melanin inhibitors,
but without the toxicity, and potential sideeffects.
It is able to minimize the area of pigment spots and brighten skin complexion.
It quickly promotes lightening of the skin and provides an even tone on all skin types.
Cream,lotion,essence in whitening and anti-aging products.Recommend dosage:1-2%.
Package: 1kg net per foil bag, 10kg net per carton.
Storage: Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
Shelf Life: 2 years.